Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall



Sometimes I complain when it starts getting cold.  But Fall is like a breath of fresh air.  The kids are back in school from summer vacation and I feel like our days are a little more organized.  Although It's nice to have help when the older ones are home, Leiah and Ryker seem to be on a better schedule without everyone home during the day.  We love to play outside when it's not so hot and feel the crisp air and see the leaves change color.
I love to go pick pumpkins at the Pumpkin Patch.  We don't get around to it every year, but I really wanted to get pictures of the little ones while they are still so small.  Although the wind just happened to pick up just as we arrived and I am not a professional photographer the pictures turned out ok, and I'm grateful that I have them.










2 comments:

Gracey said...

So I just figured out that you are a regular blogger now....and I call myself your best friend....Keep 'em coming!!

The Andersen Family said...

Lots of fun and HEY that is the pumpkin patch we go to:)


visiting President Hinckley's grave